Sunday 1 August 2010

*Weekly Update - In sickness and in Health*

This weeks post will be pretty brief however I know I haven't blogged for around two weeks and I have been desperate to do so.

Firstly, apologies for my lack of breath taking photography of late but I some how managed to break the adaptor for my laptop and are waiting for a new one to become available. I do have some fabulous photos to share but you'll just have to wait I'm afraid.

I never mentioned previously as I was hoping to blog before I left but I have not long returned from my annual holiday to visit the Grease Monkey's family, so pointing would normally be the last thing on my mind. Nope. This was not the case at all and I chose wisely and worked in extra walking; which was more like hiking due to the hills being so steep, as well as running on the sand and in the water at the beach. Lets just be blunt and say if it involved walking I was there, I literally walked my butt off.

Then it happened... I got struck down with sickness and couldn't move for the remainder of the holiday. I gritted my teeth and managed the 6-7 hour journey home, damn the M25. Luckily I'm feeling much better today. Finally!

The first thing I did this morning was weigh myself. Although I know this is not a true reflection of my weight due to being ill. As some of you may remember have have stayed the same weight for a number of weeks now and no matter how much I tried and stuck to the plan I couldn't move go below 18stone or 252lb. I was super excited when I saw 17stone 11lb/ 249lb. I finally did it! I broke the barrier of 18stone!

So this week I will be working super hard to maintain that 3lb loss.

What I accomplished this week:
  • I definitely drank enough water this week as I reached my 8 glasses of water a day (suggested by Weightwatchers) and as recommended by my local GP my pee was a good colour :)
  • I stuck to plan and tracked 7/7 days even though I didn't eat much if at all for 4 days.
  • I scheduled in extra activity prior to me being unwell.
  • I broke the 18stone barrier!
My goals for this week are:
  • Maintain my loss
  • Continue tracking 7/7 days - I know I do best and feel best when I do this
  • Work in some extra activity 
  • Continue drinking the clear stuff - H2O
Have a awesome week everyone. Hopefully I will be able to add pictures soon!

Roo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment