Sunday 8 August 2010

*Weekly update - The Difference a Few Pounds Make*

I have felt like a totally different person this week. If you follow me on Twitter and read my previous post in which I broke the 18stone barrier (I had struggled to get below this number for several weeks) you will know that I upped my game and managed to get into the 17stones / 240's. I'm still on a high over this and was so even more when I saw another loss only a few days later. It showed that my weight had gone from 17stone 11lb / 249lb to 17st 8lb / 246lb.

Now, like I mentioned in my previous post, I was unwell for nearly a week and suspected that my weight-loss may have been a combination of both a stellar week of tracking and exercise as well as my ill health. So being realistic I stated that to maintain that weight loss would be my aim for this week. When I weighed myself a few days later and saw a loss of  another 3lb I knew that I would more than likely not be able to maintain the extra 3lb loss and kept concentrating on maintaining the 17st 1llb. Well I'm please to say that upon my normal weigh-in  I had managed to maintain that weight, which I'm honestly super happy about.

Even though I am only 11lb down (3lb until a whole stone) I have noticed a huge change in the way in which my clothes fit and feel. Some of my size 22 trousers are now huge on me and embarrassingly enough I nearly lost my trousers when running down the stairs. Not the most conservative sight when I realised that if I did lose my trousers my partner would have noticed that my underwear was on back-to-front. Mental note to self - make sure knickers are on right way and belt done up tight.

So I decided, to rid myself of the embarrassment again I would go and purchase some new clothes. Shockingly the size 20's were extremely tight and so resulted to trying on size 22's. But as you can see they are still a good three or so inches too big. No luck

Note- that isn't my crisp packet on the floor :)

So for now I'm stuck between trousers that are too big and ones that leave me with a muffin top. Very attractive.


(However tops were a lot more successful and I think I look much slimmer considering.)

So moving on to my achievements and goals...

My achievements this week were:

  • I was able to maintain my weight of 17st 11lb

  • I kept to my upped water intake- To which I have started to see an improvement in my skin

  • I tracked 3/7 days this week - Not fantastic as my previous week however I was conscious of my food choices.

  • I made time for extra activity by using my amazing new resistance bands.
 My goals for this week are:

  • Track, track, track.

  • Keep drinking H20

  • Schedule in extra activity

  • Try a new recipe.
Have a great week everyone.

Roo xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Septembergrrrl!

    Actually, now I look at the photos I think I look super p***ed off :)- note to self: pick better photos. Ha!

    Thanks for your sweet comment

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete