Thursday 27 May 2010

*weekly update*

Weekly update I hear you say, ha! Yes I know its been nearly two weeks since my last 'weekly update' however if you read my previous post you will know that I have been in and out of hospital, hence the delay.

At the start of my journey I weighed 18stone 4.5lbs (256.5lb) and so I am delighted to say that this week I'm 8.5lb down, taking me to 17st lb (248b). I know this is mainly due to being in hospital and losing my appetite however I have chosen the "healthier" option meals such as salads and steamed veggies. Admittedly I had a fab loss this week but I have also had a few set backs that have affected my way of thinking (I will talk about this when I know I'm ready too) however I refuse to let them get me down.

As well as my fab loss I also have some even more fab news that I'm so excited about but I will spend a whole blog post on this topic.

In my previous post I set myself some goals in which I wanted to accomplish, so I will go over these and tell you how I did:
  • Track everything I eat and drink- I nearly completed this for the whole two weeks since my previous post however there was 4/14 days that I didn't. Although I didn't track for the whole two weeks I did accomplish tracking for 10 of those 14 days and in my books that's fantastic so I'm super happy for that.
  • Weigh-in- I weighed in on my Wii Fit showing my loss of 2lb.
  • Work out on my Wii Fit for 30minutes at least once- This I didn't hit as I have been barely able to walk and have been in and out of hospital for the past two weeks.
Although I don't want it to seem that I am making excuses for not accomplishing all of my sets goals, when taking into consideration my ill health I have done really well and I am very proud of how I have done.

So this week my goals are:
  • Track everyday
  • Weigh-in
  • Work on my water intake - I know I don't consume enough water.
Have a great week guys.

Roo xoxo

Do you have any set goals to accomplish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment