Wednesday 12 May 2010

*I'm back*

Some of you may be thinking, who is this? Well let me recap to about 4 months ago when I was formally known as comicbookgirl. I published a post detailing that I was changing my name as a result of confusion between some avid comic book fans and my blog, however if I remember rightly that was actually one of my last blogs.

I've put off blogging for sometime now, not just as a result of a super busy timetable but also due to not being on track. I have thought about blogging a number of times but I was just not in the right frame of mind, nor was I totally devoted to the topic in question (this I believe is very important to be successful). So over the past month I have been working on changing my thought processes and tapping into the reasons why I need and want to do this.

Many of these reasons are such things as wanting to wear nice clothes, increase in confidence and to be healthy however one I noted down really hit me and it was then that I knew exactly what I had to do. To stop letting my weight rule my life. This is something that I've always had issues with as I have (and I'm sure many of others have too) let my weight rule my life. For example if I see an old friend from school I pretend not to notice them, not because I'm a total and utter snob but because I'm too ashamed to let them see how I look now, another example is not going to fun fairs or theme parks purely because I am scared of not being able to fit on the rides. My weight is truly ruling my life and it shouldn't be that way.

So as of this week I am focusing on getting back on plan. To do this I will be taking baby steps to start with and will do this by:
  • Track everything I eat and drink
  • Weigh-in
  • Work out on my Wii at least once for 30 mins
This is going to be the week in which changed my life. I can feel it!

Roo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment