Thursday 10 June 2010

*Questions for my future self*

This may seem a bit of a strange subject however I'm hoping that this may be helpful to refer back to
in the future.

It all came about when I was drafting a post in regards to confidence and I began questioning myself, if I hated being overweight (or should I say obese) so much why didn't I change my lifestyle sooner by sticking with Weightwatchers the first time? Why have I hindered my success by not tracking, not pointing, binging and not attending meetings?

Same may say, well you wasn't in the right frame of mind. Well yes, that could be the case however when do you say enough is enough? Also if I had issues with my weight that stopped me from living my life wouldn't that be enough to make someone want to change?

This post is a bit all over the place however it has been written more for my own understanding then anyone Else's however maybe you can relate to this yourself, or could previously or maybe you have no clue what I'm talking about.

Hopefully I'll be able to answer these questions in the future however until then I'll be actively seeking the answers and unraveling my life.

Roo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment